“… I am really enjoying the Harp Guitar, you did such an amazing job , the tone is stop on! I honestly love it!”
Jamie recently won 2nd place in the Six String Theory Guitar Competition after graduating from the Musicians Institute in Los Angeles, Ca. Congrats Jamie!!
Folk Guitarist and Harp Guitarist based out of Raleigh, NC.
“Proud to be a Tonedevil Artist!“
“What I love about my new Tonedevil S-12 Harp Guitar:
1. The tone is excellent – crisp treble and full, solid bass – great tonal balance.
2. The Englemann spruce and African mahogany are beautiful tone woods. (For the eyes AND the ears!)
3. The walnut binding, rosewood fretboard and bridge, and bone nut and saddle are top quality touches.
4. The craftsmanship shows a dedication to quality and excellence. (Impressive fit and finish!)
5. The pickup system sounds great, just as it is.
7. The tuners have a great feel of precision for easy accuracy.
8. The gig bag is well-made and provides just enough protection without being too cumbersome.
9. The guitar is not bulky and heavy – it feels light and tight, like a quality sports car.
Well done Dave and Anthony! I appreciate your attention to detail and commitment to quality.”
Leon Atkinson, classical harp guitaristStudied classical guitar with: Albert Valdes Blain, New York and Andres Segovia, SpainPerformances with: Bud Powell, Mary Lou Williams, and Ron Carter
Classical Performances: Carnegie Hall 1973 New York, Debut Town Hall 1974 New York
Teaching History: Head of Jersey State College Guitar Department, Manhattan School of Music (Extension Division), Whitworth College, Spokane Washington, Spokane Falls Community College, North Idaho College, and Gonzaga University
Spanish Guitar & Ukulele Virtuoso
Composer: Neo-flamenco, Classical, Brazilian
Beginning with his first concert in Rome in 1979, Seattle-based, award winning, Segovia-trained guitar artist/composer Andre Feriante has performed for over three decades in Europe, S. America and throughout the U.S., bringing his sensual, contemporary blend of classical, flamenco and Brazilian styles to people from all walks of life.In recent years’ performances, and with his latest albums ‘Beatles Masquerade’ and ‘Novella, Ukulele Mosaique’, Feriante has garnered rave reviews for applying his innovative approach and guitar mastery to rare instruments such as custom ukuleles and the nylon stringed banjo. Feriante’s concerts promise inspiring musical journies with original music, classical and jazz standards, vocals in Italian, and poetry over guitar.
One of our newest clients is Darrius Spangler from Carterville, Illinois. I can’t wait to see what he does with the harp guitar. He is a serious guitar player and I see him accomplishing great things in his musical future!
“…I’m very pleased with the way it sounds plugged in, and it plays great. Keep up the fret work, guys and thanks again for a fantastic instrument!”
|David Powell, Sandpoint, ID – The Tonedevil Brothers
As one of the founders of Tonedevil Guitars, Dave has taken the harp guitar to new heights and brought his expertise in not only the finger-style acoustic movement, but also in his technical skill designing instruments for play-ability and sound.With over 10 years experience playing and composing for harp guitar Dave continues to provide advice to new and upcoming players.